These Angels are under copyright law protection.
These angels have been delivered to many hospitals in southern California. These hospitals include:
- Anaheim Memorial Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- Hoag Hospital
- Kaiser Hospital in Anaheim
- Los Angeles Children's Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital in Orange
- St. Jude Hospital in Orange
- Univ. of California, Irvine Medical Center (UCI)
- Western Medical Center
The Amanda Angel is named after Amanda Arthur from Newport Beach, California. Amanda is a young girl who experienced a devastating automobile accident that left her in a coma with little hope for recovery. As she began making improvements, she was given an Isabella Angel. Amanda emerged from the coma, still disabled from the trauma of the accident. She had to learn how to walk and talk again, along with many other routine tasks we take for granted in our daily lives. Amanda became a miracle child and was an inspiration, so Rick felt led to design an original angel after her. This angel is a symbol of hope, inspiration, and courage.